Franklin County Legal Services has the following volunteer needs:
Annual Friends of Legal Services Book Sale Fundraiser
- Sorting/pricing books
- Packing book boxes/moving boxes of books
- Picking up books from collection sites
- Working at the Book Sale (especially on set-up day and clean-up day)
- Picking up books from donors who cannot bring them to us (sporadic and when the need arises)
- Coordination of a group (school, church etc.) to help set up and clean up the Book Sale
- IT services
- Marketing/Communications consultancy and/or services
- Coordination of a fundraiser for Franklin County Legal Services
- Interested in justice issues? Invite a staff member of Franklin County Legal Services to speak at your faith or community group event
- Acceptance of pro bono cases by licensed attorneys
If you are interested in getting involved in any of the above activities, please fill out the following form. After we receive your form, we will contact you to discuss volunteer opportunities. Some volunteer positions require an application.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering!